- An Umberger-Johansen-Brassard line?
- A Nash-Carter-Kubalik line?
- Steve Mason? (This will be a recurring theme throughout the season, seeing as I'm of the opinion that pretty much everything rests on his shoulders.)
- Moore. Savard. Johnson. Holden. Which two come out on top?
- Where will Boll and Dorsett fit in with a goal of three solid scoring lines?
- And then we have the post-Wisniewski suspension game against the Minnesota Wild and their un-injured laughing boy, Cal Clutterbuck.
Drop. The. Puck!