- In retrospect, what allowed the Columbus Blue Jackets get out to a 14-6-0 start? Considering what's happened since Thanksgiving, is it possible to get that back this season?
- Really, which team do we have on our hands? The promise of 14-6-0 or the disappointment of 6-12-3?
- Does this team really lack skill? Is it a skilled team that lacks the ability to execute? Or do they just lack the will?
- Could any goalie be successful in front of this team's defense?
- How long do you let a young player play (poorly) before deciding to move along?
- Why are the CBJ forwards unwilling to get in the opponent's crease?
- Presuming he hasn't lost the locker room already, how long can Scott Arniel keep playing the "bad cop" with his roster until that happens?
- How much of this roster will turn over between now and the beginning of next season? How much should?
- What is it about this franchise that allows such mediocre to poor play to continue? And what is necessary to change it for the foreseeable future?
- When will the player leadership get the level of scrutiny that the coaching and front office has had?
- Are the coaches in over their heads? Collectively? Individually?
- Should there be any sacred cows when it comes to the trading block?
Tough questions, but the times demand that they be asked...and hopefully answered, if the negative momentum is to be reversed in time for the CBJ season to be considered successful.
What big questions do you have? Or might you have some answers?