- The Sabres have been on a pretty terrific slide of late. Were they that bad on Saturday night, or was the CBJ that good?
- (Does it matter?)
- Did the Sabres prepare for a Hitchcock system and get broadsided by the waterbug that is Kris Russell?
- Will the Jackets come back to earth after the rest of the league accumulates some tape of the Claude Noel-coached CBJ in the same way that Steve Mason came to earth after the Red Wings dissected him in last year's playoffs - essentially writing the book on how to beat Mase for the rest of the league?
- Is Milan Jurcina being dangled as trade bait? He's sure getting the minutes. We all seem to know that Raffi Torres is on display...could GM Scott Howson be asking Noel to do the same with Milan? (I sure hope not.)
- What's the over-under on the number of games that it will take for the CBJ offense to really get in gear?
- Is anyone else having fun watching the trade rumors swirling around the Jackets? Boston goalie Tim Thomas for Raffi Torres and Kristian Huselius? Or the Rick Nash-RJ Umberger-Nikita Filatov trade to the Penguins for Jordan Staal, Kris Letang, Brooks Orpik and the Pens' first-rounder? Folks, you can't make this stuff up...
- Does anyone else think that Wednesday's game against the Sharks has the potential to set the tone for this "reset" season in the same way that the early October drubbing (of us) started the season on the track that it's taken?
- Any thoughts on what the rumored 10th Anniversary alternate jerseys will look like?
Enjoy the snow, everyone, and stay warm!